- formation initiale
- formation continue
- Develop the skills to evaluate research findings and to relate them to practical applications and solutions.
- Be able to identify and mobilize the relevant tools in an organizational and/or operational context.
- Be able to identify and understand the data required and approaches necessary to uncover and support behavioral solutions to a problem.
The graduates will act in fonction such as global strategists, analysts in counselling companies, chiefs in marketing services, management consultants, government officials, economists in banks and financial organizations, human resources managers, etc.
They can also do a PhD in Economics or in Applied Economics and Management.
The BDEEM program is dedicated to French students from UBFC, as well as students from all over the world with a background in business, social sciences, anthropology, economics, finance, mathematics, engineering, political science, psychology, sociology, neuroscience, computer science or other integrated programs.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must follow the instructions on the website: http://www.ubfc.fr/application-procedure
Amongst others, they should hold a Bachelor’s Degree or Licence (180 ECTS) in science (mathematics, computer science, engineering, statistics and data analysis etc…), in economics and management, or other human sciences.
The application file must include:
- A detailed CV
- Diplomas with individual marks in different studied courses
- A cover letter and possibly a recommendation letter
- Technical Tools
- Applied Statistics OR Applied Econometrics
- Data Analysis
- Strategic Economic Tools
- Microeconomics of Strategic Behavior
- Game Theory
- Competition in Markets
- Theory and Practice of Auctions and Procurement
- Cartel Behaviors and Competition Policy
- Technical and Strategic Determinants of Firm Performance
- Diagnostic et Analyse Stratégique des Marchés
- Performance Measurement: Key Performance Indicators
- Business And Competitive Intelligence
- Research Seminar in Business / Competitive Intelligence
- Big Data, Business Intelligence
- Information Systems Management
The BDEEM pedagogical approach emphasises connections with the corporate world (courses taught by professionals, mandatory work placements, consulting projects, etc). All course formats are highly interactive and will be partly conducted in close collaboration with companies.